Do you write amazing content, post sexy selfies, or upload epic videos to your Facebook, just to have your friends scroll right past it?
Now if you’re not a marketer then this post doesn’t really matter… if you’re just posting selfies/viral videos like everyone else on FB, guess what… you will be ignored!
Here are a few tips I’ve learned over the years to get more likes, comments, shares AKA eyeballs on your posts… if you’re a marketer and you are using to build awareness of your new book or product, you want all of your FB friends or fans to see EVERYTHING you post!
- The first rule is pretty basic. If you don’t want people to ignore your posts, you can’t ignore their posts either! When you scroll your newsfeed, like and comment on relevant posts. If someone got a new job, started a business, got engaged, be engaging! (No pun intended lol) But if you want people to pay attention to your posts, pay attention to their posts.
- Loosen up a bit. If you are talking to your Facebook friends in a tone that makes them feel like they are only a customer or client, they won’t respond to your posts. Use their first name, say “YOU” etc… but focus on the people not your product or service… use attraction to pull them to ask questions about your products.
- Make new connections. If people are frequently engaging on your FB posts, you want them to continue engaging with you for year to come! I typically message them and say something simple like “Hey there just wanted to reach out & let you know I really appreciate you supporting my posts everyday.. looking forward to your future posts as well!” Just something simple like that to break the ice.
- Use images that catch the eye, invest in graphic design for your photos and fliers. Use PicMonkey or similar sites/apps where you can add font. This is great to add quotes, your domain name, or edit the picture.
- Ask your audience questions. This can be done thru private FB messages when you are getting to know a new FB friend. By asking questions, you learn what problems your target audience has. Then write an article like this, or record a video that solves your audiences problem. That is how you get paid! Solving problems. Bonus tip- Ask questions in a FB post.. this will obviously increase the amount of people who comment and engage. When people like/comment on your posts, they are more likely to see your next post.
Just remember what Gary V says, Jab Jab Jab, right hook… what he means by that is give, give, give… value, something for free, then hit them with the right hook (ask for sale)
Hope this article gave you some ideas to get more eyeballs on your future Facebook posts!
Joe Stewart Author: Create Your Own Economy
Give me a call/text 772-626-4271