Do you write amazing content, post sexy selfies, or upload epic videos to your Facebook, just to have your friends scroll right past it?
Now if you’re not a marketer then this post doesn’t really matter… if you’re just posting selfies/viral videos like everyone else on FB, guess what… you will be ignored!
Here are a few tips I’ve learned over the years to get more likes, comments, shares AKA eyeballs on your posts… if you’re a marketer and you are using to build awareness of your new book or product, you want all of your FB friends or fans to see EVERYTHING you post!
- The first rule is pretty basic. If you don’t want people to ignore your posts, you can’t ignore their posts either! When you scroll your newsfeed, like and comment on relevant posts. If someone got a new job, started a business, got engaged, be engaging! (No pun intended lol) But if you want people to pay attention to your posts, pay attention to their posts.
- Loosen up a bit. If you are talking to your Facebook friends in a tone that makes them feel like they are only a customer or client, they won’t respond to your posts. Use their first name, say “YOU” etc… but focus on the people not your product or service… use attraction to pull them to ask questions about your products.
- Make new connections. If people are frequently engaging on your FB posts, you want them to continue engaging with you for year to come! I typically message them and say something simple like “Hey there just wanted to reach out & let you know I really appreciate you supporting my posts everyday.. looking forward to your future posts as well!” Just something simple like that to break the ice.
- Use images that catch the eye, invest in graphic design for your photos and fliers. Use PicMonkey or similar sites/apps where you can add font. This is great to add quotes, your domain name, or edit the picture.
- Ask your audience questions. This can be done thru private FB messages when you are getting to know a new FB friend. By asking questions, you learn what problems your target audience has. Then write an article like this, or record a video that solves your audiences problem. That is how you get paid! Solving problems. Bonus tip- Ask questions in a FB post.. this will obviously increase the amount of people who comment and engage. When people like/comment on your posts, they are more likely to see your next post.
Just remember what Gary V says, Jab Jab Jab, right hook… what he means by that is give, give, give… value, something for free, then hit them with the right hook (ask for sale)
Hope this article gave you some ideas to get more eyeballs on your future Facebook posts!
Joe Stewart Author: Create Your Own Economy
Give me a call/text 772-626-4271
Hello! It’s Joe…
I remember when I first started writing this book over 4 yrs ago.
I really just wanted something I could hand to prospects/skeptics so they could get a better grasp on our industry & make an informed decision.
The original cover was ugly so I had to have that redone a few times, although they say don’t judge a book by it’s cover, unfortunately most do.
My original vision of it being a simple tool for my prospects has become so much more.
Nothing beats getting a message from someone saying they got their first customer by using something I teach in my book.. that is what keeps me going and motivates ME to learn more.. write more.. teach more.. become more.
Everyday I wake up and login FB to see someone else got a copy in the mail and uploaded a selfie with it lol.. each time you guys do this someone else sees the cover.. they either judge it and buy it or don’t.. either way.. it’s like a domino effect.. everyone wants to take part in the movement and it won’t slow down anytime soon.. just wanted to say I appreciate each and every one of you guys who have showed love.. shared my book with your team or FB friends & fam..
I truly have the BEST volunteer army on the planet and couldn’t spread the word at this speed without you.
Other than my supporters.. wanted to say cheers to my haters.. I know you won’t upload pics or show public love but talking behind closed doors is still talk.. still helping me out etc.. so keep up the great work ya’ll.. just be patient.. so much more is coming! 🙂
Watch my video below to see how I make money by simply connecting with people on Facebook chat, and how I use Facebook statuses to peak people’s interest so they literally message me asking for the link to join my team or buy my products.
Always keep it real and be authentic on Facebook! People hate to be sold, but at the same token, people LOVE to buy! I know its hard at first because everybody thinks direct sales or affiliate marketing is all about sales or marketing, but in reality I have made 99% of my sales by simply getting to know someone and asking them questions about their family, job, what they do for fun and so on.
Once you get to know somebody without pitching them for your biz opp every 5 minutes, they somehow feel obligated to ask you what it is that you do, which now gives you the option to tell them a little bit about it and see if they are open minded to taking a look and seeing if they would be interested in doing business with you.
If you got value from this post and video, feel free to share it with your team and Facebook friends!
Author of Create Your Own Economy
How to Prospect Network Marketers on Facebook
Hey everybody, Joe Stewart here with a quick training for you guys! I wanted to dive into the subject and answer the question: how to prospect people on Facebook for your home business? There are many methods that network marketers use to approach people on Facebook about their home business, and some approach might work 99% of the time for me, but you might try the same approach with NO success!
Where to Find Prospects for your MLM on Facebook?
There are many ways to find qualified leads on Facebook who are either searching for a new home based business, or on the hunt for a new mentor to guide them to success. I personally go to famous authors, entrepreneurs, and speakers fan pages aka “Like pages” and search around for people who leave informative, and positive comments on these public figures status updates or new photos.
Then I will like their comment, and send them a message saying “Hey Name! Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed the thoughts and comments they left on ‘Robert Kiyosaki’s’ Fan page (or whoever the public figure is) and wanted to reach out and connect with you.” Build the relationship, ask about their family, occupation, what they like to do for fun etc and after talking to them a few days (weeks preferred) THEN bring up that you run a home business and help other people do the same so they can get tax benefits, and spend more time with family etc.
Wrong Way to Prospect People in Facebook Groups
Here is where most inexperienced network marketers go wrong… They join hundreds of ‘MLM, Network Marketing, Home Business, Marketing, Make money” Facebook groups, and literally copy and paste the link to their primary opportunity (lets say MonaVie for example) and expect people to just jump for joy, click the link and automatically enroll into MonaVie. There was no connection, no hello, no introducing yourself, no presentation given about your company. I can almost guarantee that nobody has EVER had success with this method… (Trust me, I tried it in the beginning.)
The Right Way to Prospect People in Facebook Groups
Now here is what’s working for me… I join the Facebook groups, and lead with value!
I post free training videos, links to my blog with an article written to help network marketers (kind of like the one you are reading!) Pretty cool, huh?
So now these network marketers look at you like “WOW! This guy must be a professional! He’s not spamming the group, hes providing FREE training videos, informative articles, and has no links whatsoever to join his company of affiliate program.” And then they message you and want to hear all about you and your company 🙂
A lot better than chasing mom, grandma, & people around shopping malls…
Wouldn’t you agree my friend…?
It’s called attraction marketing folks…
You lead with free training videos, educational articles, and inspiring quotes.
Now struggling network marketers look up TO YOU as the alpha leader they are so desperately in need of. They are magnetically attracted to you and will hunt you down, with credit card in hand… BEGGING YOU to let them join their team just like Mike Dillard teaches in his Magnetic Sponsoring Course.
Talk about a shift!
I hope this article has helped you in your Facebook group marketing efforts!
I can’t WAIT to see your marketing transformation!
772 626 4271
Author of Create Your Own Economy